- Design and implementation of client-end portions of web applications.
- Good knowledge of HTML5, CSS3, experience with preprocessors LESS, SCSS, experience of using bootstrap frameworks;
- Grasp of modern instruments of js Developer: jQuery, grunt, bower, gulp, etc.;
- Ability to reproduce required design accurately (indentation, text styles, shadows, gradients, boarders, radiuses, etc.);
- Availability of completed projects and ability to demonstrate them (portfolio);
- Setting and meeting deadlines.
Would be a plus:
- Experience with AngularJS or other MVW, MVVM, MVC-frameworks;
- Fundamental understanding of BEM;
- Knowledge of possibilities, characteristics and problems in different versions of browsers;
- Ability to work with version control systems;
- Moderate perfectionism.
What opportunities we offer:
- Interesting, global, innovative projects where one can use latest technologies and solutions;
- Kitchen in the office with all the accompanying elements (tea, coffee, milk, cookies).
- Flexible working hours (from 8 ‘til 11, 8 hours / day);
- Employee lounge, trainers and a own football team;
- Premiums, bonuses and other of benefits;
- Young, fun, modern and friendly staff
- 100% paid vacations, seek-leaves;