R&D Department (Research & Development) is a kind of research center within a large company developing
high-loaded game projects.
The Division includes constant search for new, more efficient methods and services architectures with a millions
of users. Jobs in R&D associated with the latest and most advanced technologies in the field of networking and
software development. We constantly improve ourselves and improve our products.
- Maintaining big web projects
- Excellent knowledge of operating systems: CentOS, Ubuntu Server.
- Experience in administration of high load projects
- Experience in administration of MongoDB, MySQL (clustering, replication / sharding, fine-tuning)
- Experience in administration of Apache / Nginx
- Experience in fine tuning and performance-tuning of web servers and related services: Apache, Nginx, MySQL,
- Experience in administration of standard network services: dns, mail, ftp, ssh, nfs
- Good understanding of protocols HTTP 1.0 / 1.1
- Ability to write Shell-scripts to Bash, Ruby, Python, Perl, etc (any of)
- Experience with version control systems: Git, Mercurial, SVN, etc.
- Experience with systems Continuous Integration (TeamCity, Jenkins, etc)
- Experience with Zabbix
Would be an asset:
- Experience of applications deploy, implemented on Symfony 2 frameworks, Yii, Zend Framework
- Experience in administration of Attlassian products: Jira, Confluence, Stash
- Experience in administration of Tomcat / Glassfish
- Experience in administration of Elastics / Kibana / Logstash
- Experience in administration of Hadoop
What opportunities we offer:
- Premiums, bonuses and other of benefits;
- Flexible working hours (from 8 ‘til 11, 8 hours / day);
- Social package, 100% paid vacations, seek-leaves;
- Free parking;
- Free English classes with a corporate tutor (3 lessons per week);
- Employee lounge;
- Cafe for employees (where food is very tasty);
- Kitchen in the office with all the accompanying elements (tea, coffee, milk, cookies).